Most people self-sabotage so they don’t have to make difficult decisions.
– David Neagle
Is this you? Do you hide out from following your intuition, trusting yourself and realizing your highest potential?
Often we create chaos to distract ourselves from our own clarity. If we are clear and deeply connected to our truth…there is no other option then to follow its wisdom and take bold action. Yet if we fear how this will change our current experience— our dillsusion that we can control every outcome— we disempower ourselves and those around us…. robbing the very magic and mystery of stepping into our own freedom of what might become in the fullest expression of ourselves.
I love this photo I took a couple of weeks ago of the white peacock. In it’s rarity, it is a symbol for awakening, purity, truth and intuition. It’s call reminds us to fully express our truth with clarity, vision and boldness. Such a beautiful reminder.
I know from my own experience that life presents us with constant opportunities to realize the truth of who we are…to step more fully into ourselves as powerful creators. Why do we shy away from this at times of uncertainty… and how can we face each opportunity with more surrender, courage and trust?
I hav e learned in my own life experience and creative process that change is a constant. What we resist persists according to Carl Jung and I have found that what we accept… transforms. When we resist the natural flow of transformation and change, we are blocking our creativity and our own vitality.
What is showing up in your life that is begging for acceptance? What part of you is hiding out in fear of being fully seen and recognized in the fullness of who you are?
Where can you surrender with more compassion? Where can you trust your intuition more? Intuition is like a muscle it needs consistency and commitment to grow in strength. Dive into your imagination and discover the creativity and intuition that is awaiting for you to uncover in a weekly Intuitive Painting Class.
The time is now to step into yourself powerfully like the white peacock. No other time on the planet has it been more crucial for us all to strengthen our intuition and step firmly into alignment with our deepest passions and desires.
UPCOMING CLASSES & EVENTS
- 4 week Intuitive Painting Class with Bec starts June 8th.
- 8 week Intuitive Painting Class with Melissa begins July 6th.
Have you ever felt that you are really ready for a life changing event that will provide the accountability, guidance and support that you need to make the shift to personal and professional freedom?
If you are looking for deeper clarity, crave to clear the clutter and break-free from the chaos that is holding you back, please join me in mid-June for…
The Phoenix Rising Experience is a powerful accelerated group coaching and painting experience that is an integrative right and left-brain program designed to guide you in:
- releasing your past by identifying your personal mythology (clearing your mind so you may show up with clarity)
- releasing self-sabotaging beliefs and behaviors that keep you from your dreams and goals
- re-awakening your passion and personal power in order to identify AND have the courage to share your gifts and live your life’s purpose
- realizing your own unique brilliance and create prosperity in all areas of your life
Join me in this breakthrough to passion purpose and prosperity!
- Move from wishing and wanting to creating and having
- Co-create your Life Purpose and Vision with clarity
- Learn how to soar with your feet on the ground!
- Learn to live in the Inquiry
- Clear your channel so you may serve others with integrity & insight
- Align with your personal integrity so that Abundance is made manifest in all areas of your life
Begins June 14, 2011
Email me at Melissa@firetreestudios.com or call the studio at 512.524.0687 to set up an inquiry session.
Please see our upcoming events section on our website for more upcoming opportunities.