- This event has passed.
Living in Color: Paint is Medicine. Day Immersion (Level 1) – San Francisco
July 13, 2019
Creative Alchemy ™
Enjoy a painting retreat experience with others in a creative space that activates emotional freedom, inner peace and recognizes the powerful YOU. Release your hold onto the past and ignite your future with tools to create your potent life.
Saturday, July 13th 10am-5pm
• Tap into Creative Flow
• Express trapped emotions
• Clear and release limiting belief systems
• Move through blocks
• Find your voice, clarity and confidence to live your Divine Soul Purpose
• Commit to yourself in a deeper way
• Own Your Worth, Wisdom AND Well-being from the inside out.
• Claim your evolution & personal power from the past
• Activate the next 20 years of your life, what are you called to do?
• Become the alchemist of your own life
• Gain clarity, ownership and perspective on your value and worthiness
• Let go of energetic patterns that are keeping you stuck
• Freeing any trapped trauma & emotions that are blocking your joy
• Learn how to process your emotions in an empowering way
• Experience more vitality, freedom and abundance in your life
• Receive the gifts of your lineage
• Experience your power as a woman
• Learn a creative tool for clearing your own energy field
—> Investment in you is $555 for the intensive which includes an nourishing artful lunch, materials and three months of Creative Alchemy(tm) weekly group alchemy sessions for integration, accountability and support.
6 spaces available. Enrollment closes July 7th.
Praise for Art from the Heart.
Melissa D’Antoni, founder of Fire Tree Studios, has followed her bliss to create an environment where creativity and healing can flourish. Her painting workshops foster a setting where the soul can emerge from its dark night to bask in the sunlight. While participating in her workshop, I was able to express, sublimate, and transform emotional wounds, and thus finding a more elevated sense of myself once again. I am so grateful that she has dedicated her life to creating an environment where anyone, regardless of background or training, can find their inner creative, while moving through the difficult work of reclaiming dormant or lost parts of ourselves. Her vision, gentleness, and strength provide a safe space to encounter ourselves. I highly recommend it for anyone with enough courage to access a mode of expression and healing that can bring us back into a greater sense of wholeness.>>> An