“We are all filled with a longing for the wild. There are few culturally sanctioned antidotes for this yearning. We were taught to feel shame for such a desire. We grew our hair long and used it to hide our feelings. But the shadow of Wild Woman still lurks behind us during our days and in our nights. No matter where we are, the shadow that trots behind us is definitely four-footed.”
– Clarissa Pinkola Estes, PH.D, Women Who Run with the Wolves: Stories and Myths of the Wild Woman Archetype
Are You Ready to awaken, express and reclaim….your inner wildness?! You know, that raw creative life force essence that lives and breathes deep within you?
Then this, my Sisters…is for YOU!
Join us for a painting & equine retreat of deepening your intuition and wild sense of knowing…
…at a private ranch in the Texas Hill Country.
Pontotoc literally means ‘grapes on the vine‘ in the native Chickasaw language.
Spend a weekend immersed in your painting process at this lovely private Ranch in the Texas Hill Country.
Strengthen your authentic, intuitive voice. Nurture your creativity and explore the realms of your imagination. Join a supportive community and get into the flow! In fact…get wild!
Local, organic farm country cooking and vineyard dinners will nourish the creative spirit.
Come spend a full weekend all for you…to revive, self-nurture and reclaim forgotten vitality and passion! We will begin each morning grounding in movement and waking up the body and end each evening with painting, camp fires and storytelling. This is a highly meditative creative retreat. But don’t forget to let your hair down! Throw on a pair of jeans and boots and let the wild woman in you take charge.
This creative discovery includes:
- all materials
- over 20 hours of painting process & guidance
- teachings on the creative process
- morning movement to get the creative juices flowing
- Equine Relational Therapy with Brandy Gibbs
- 5 delicious organic, gourmet & local meals: Friday evening dinner,
- Saturday breakfast, lunch & dinner and Sunday brunch catered by a Brandy Gibbs of Fine Home Dining.
- Accommodations, camping, bunk-beds and double beds in a shared room are available. Private accommodations off-site are also available. Please contact us for further inquiry.
Investment is $997 for shared accommodations $1297 for private.
Check Events for more information and to register.
Full payment is required to secure your space.
Praise for the Wild Women’s Painting Retreat
“The Fall Painting Retreat in Pontotoc, TX filled me with inspiration, strength, and happiness. I left with an overflowing feeling of abundance. Thank you all. I will definitely go again. If you go bring your boots, bright red sparkling boots. With that said………what happens in Pontotoc stays in Pontotoc”.
-Anon, artist & graphic designer
Space is available for 6 painters.
Beginners Welcome , no art or horse experience necessary!